ściągajcie do woli

Daję Wam zbiór zadań przygotowujących do matury, które opracowałem przez kilka lat będąc nauczycielem. Ściągajcie do woli, kopiujcie, przepisujcie, rozwiązujcie, dawajcie na klasówkach zadania, które Wam przedstawiam

poniedziałek, 2 kwietnia 2012

transformacje 9

Transform the following sentences.
  1. It’s the first time he has ever used a washing machine. (never)
He…………………………………………………………………………………….. a washing machine before.
  1. Despite earning a small salary, he’s satisfied with the job. (earns)
He’s satisfied with his job, ……………………………………………………………. a small salary.
  1. It was clear that someone was looking at his diary. (through)
It was clear that someone…………………………………………………………. his diary.
  1. You need to have a visa or you won’t be allowed to enter USA. (unless)
You won’t be allowed to enter USA ……………………………………………….a visa.
  1. I understood the importance of learning only when I had failed my exams. (did)
Only when I had failed my exams………………………………………………….. the importance of learning.
  1. I am sure she has been reading lately. (doubt)
I have ………………………………………………………………………….. been reading lately.
  1. When they lived in Paris they used to spend Saturday afternoons on the Eiffel Tower. (would)
When they lived in Paris, ……………………………………………….. Saturday afternoons on the Eiffel Tower.
  1. I wanted to bake some cookies but I couldn’t find the recipe. (going)
I……………………………………………….. some cookies but I couldn’t find the recipe.
  1. Mr Park is unaccustomed to walking to work. (used)
Mr Park…………………………………………………………………… to work
  1. She didn’t open her Christmas gifts until after all the guests had left. (before)
She waited until all the guests……………………………………………. her Christmas gifts.

klucz:
1. has never used
2. even though he earns
3. had been going through
4. unless you have
5. did I understand
6. no doubt that she has
7. they would spend
8. was going to bake
9. is not used to walking
10. had left before opening

źródło: fce, use of english 1, Virginia Evans

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz