ściągajcie do woli

Daję Wam zbiór zadań przygotowujących do matury, które opracowałem przez kilka lat będąc nauczycielem. Ściągajcie do woli, kopiujcie, przepisujcie, rozwiązujcie, dawajcie na klasówkach zadania, które Wam przedstawiam

niedziela, 8 stycznia 2012

słowotwórstwo 4

1. It's totally                  (understand) that you stayed home when you were sick.
2. Don't laugh at his stupid jokes! You'll only                (courage) him to say them again.
3. That sidewalk is                (slip), I almost fell!
4. After Monday, I will no longer be a foreigner--I am receiving my          (citizen)!
5. Arthur will be very lonely unless you               (friend) him.
6. Every afternoon, the cooks             (sharp) their knives in preparation for dinner.
7. I hate being around Mary Lou, she is so so                (friendly).
8. The stock market crash of 1929 left my great-grandfather              (penny).
9. I have a class at 8:00 a.m. but I always               (sleep).
10. The groom may                 (veil) the bride only when their vows have been exchanged.

Klucz:

  1. understandable
  2. encourage
  3. slippery
  4. citizenship
  5. befriend
  6. sharpen
  7. unfriendly
  8. penniless
  9. oversleep
  10. unveil

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz