ściągajcie do woli

Daję Wam zbiór zadań przygotowujących do matury, które opracowałem przez kilka lat będąc nauczycielem. Ściągajcie do woli, kopiujcie, przepisujcie, rozwiązujcie, dawajcie na klasówkach zadania, które Wam przedstawiam

piątek, 6 stycznia 2012

Transformacje 2

Transform the following sentences.
1. I regret not selling the car two years ago.
I wish…
2. I don’t want you to tidy my room every day.
I’d sooner…
3. I’m sorry I interrupted you.
I apologise…
4. People think that he went to Berlin last year.
IS
He……………………………………………….to Berlin last year.
5. We found it hard to explain what had happened.
DIFFICULTY
We…………………………………………….. what had happened.
6. I am sure I saw the man yesterday.
SEEN
I……………………………………………..the man yesterday.
7. You won’t know how it works if you don’t read the manual carefully.
Unless………………………………………………………..how it works.
8. Asking for help is useless.
POINT
………………………………………………………………..
9. Both my sisters and her husband were refused a pay rise.
NOR
………………………………………………………………..
10. You’ve lied to me once today.
LIE
This is not the first……………………………………………me today.
11. We were all surprised when she suddenly left the job.
FOUND
All…………………………………………when she suddenly left the job.
12. I don’t feel like sitting on the beach.
DESIRE
I have……………………………………………………..all day sitting on the beach.
13. When I was younger this film was one of my favourites.
FAVOURITE
This film used……………………………………………………mine when I was younger.
14. They have developed a new form of energy.
A new form……………………………………………
15. Where can I buy a ticket to London?
I don’t know……………………………………………..

Klucz:
1. had sold
2. didn't tidy my room every day
3. for interrupting you
4. is thought to have gone to
5. had difficulty in explaining
6. must have seen the man
7. you read the manual carefully you will know how it works
8. There is no point asking for help
9. Neither my sister nor her husband was accepted a pay rise
10. time you told me a lie
11. All of us found it surprising
12. have no desire to sit on the beach
13. used to be a favourite of
14. of energy has been developed
15. where to buy a ticket to London

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz