ściągajcie do woli

Daję Wam zbiór zadań przygotowujących do matury, które opracowałem przez kilka lat będąc nauczycielem. Ściągajcie do woli, kopiujcie, przepisujcie, rozwiązujcie, dawajcie na klasówkach zadania, które Wam przedstawiam

piątek, 9 marca 2012

open cloze 2

Fill in the missing words.
  1. I went to USA in………….to improve my English.
  2. In …………… of the rain the concert continued.
  3. Sue’s parents grew…………. In Prague.
  4. My cousin is the …………….. sheep of the family.
  5. I’m in …………… of the marketing department.
  6. I ……… been waiting for several hours when she finally arrived.
  7. We ………….. to go to the theatre every month.
  8. It is …………….that smoking kills you.
  9. I can’t …………… with this problem
  10.  You shoulg get ………….. of this old sofa.
 klucz:
1. order
2. spite
3. up
4. black
5. charge
6. had
7. used
8. said/obvious
9. deal/cope
10. rid

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz