ściągajcie do woli

Daję Wam zbiór zadań przygotowujących do matury, które opracowałem przez kilka lat będąc nauczycielem. Ściągajcie do woli, kopiujcie, przepisujcie, rozwiązujcie, dawajcie na klasówkach zadania, które Wam przedstawiam

piątek, 9 marca 2012

słowotwórstwo 9

Transform the words in the brackets.
  1. (mash)…………….potatoes are often served with meat.
  2. Lifting weights really helped …………(strong) my body.
  3. If you understand your …………….. (weak), then you can work to improve them.
  4. This job is really ……………….. (challenge)
  5. I have a very good …………………(relations) with my brother.
  6. I left my ……………….. (comfortable) zone when I accepted this job.
  7. You should be ……………….(shame) of yourself.
  8. I grew up in Italy and had wonderful ……………… (child)
  9. I bought a ……………….(hand) car last year
  10. Greg is seeking ……………… (treat) for his sunbed dependency.
klucz:
1.mashed
2. strengthen
3. weaknesses
4. challenging
5. relationship
6. comfort
7. ashamed
8. childhood
9. second-hand
10. treatment

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz