ściągajcie do woli

Daję Wam zbiór zadań przygotowujących do matury, które opracowałem przez kilka lat będąc nauczycielem. Ściągajcie do woli, kopiujcie, przepisujcie, rozwiązujcie, dawajcie na klasówkach zadania, które Wam przedstawiam

piątek, 9 marca 2012

open cloze 3

Fill in the missing words.
  1. She carried……… the research about the problems in Africa.
  2. There’s no need to hurry.   ………… your time.
  3. ……………. the time the bus arrived I was already two hours late.
  4. He’s likely………….. quit his job. He doesn’t like it.
  5. You………………….. have seen George. I don’t believe you.
  6. This car is a ………….. value for money.
  7. Don’t ……………. the soup. Can’t you eat in silence?
  8. I lost my credit card but at ………… I was able to cancel it.
  9. If you had brought the map we ………… be lost.
  10. There were a lot of ................. in my country because of the war in Iraq.
 klucz:
1. out
2. take
3. by
4. to
5. must
6. good
7. slurp
8. least
9. wouldn't
10. refugees

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz